Job Type: Full Time
Location: Newbern, TN
We are looking for a hard worker to participate in our warehouse operations and activities. You will store materials, pick, pack and scan orders. The goal is to increase efficiency, profitability and customer satisfaction. Our facility is air conditioned and heater to offer each employee the best environment to succeed. With a constant desire to expand, we also promote from within.
- Prepare and complete orders for delivery or pickup according to schedule
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Proven working experience as a warehouse worker
- Proficiency in inventory software, databases and systems
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift
- Current forklift license
- High school graduate
- Warehousing/distributing experience is preferred
Rough Country LLC is a drug free workplace.
Rough Country LLC values and appreciates hard work and professional dedication and rewards their team with a compensation package that includes benefits. New employees are eligible for and provided a competitive pay package, training, and advancement opportunities. Some of the benefits include medical and dental coverage, 401(k), paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Rough Country LLC, located in Dyersburg, TN, is a customer-focused provider of suspension systems at market-leading prices to the off-road SUV and truck market. Rough Country suspension systems raise the ride height of vehicles to enable steeper approach, higher ground clearance, accommodate larger wheels and tires, and create a more aggressive appearance for the vehicle.