|Title:||Warehouse & Order Processing - Reno|
Warehouse & Order Processing
The Warehouse and Order Processing associate will be required to ship all orders safely, accurately, and efficiently. At a minimum, all orders received/entered daily, before 5pm are required to be shipped, to the customer, before the work day is over. The associate will also take part in daily operations in receiving, warehousing, and packaging. Duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Work efficiently to meet daily department performance goals
- Stack Kits on Pallets
- Maintain accurate inventory levels
- Process orders in WMS
- Self starter – ability to work with minimal supervision, above average attendance, ability to perform basic skills (reading, writing, math), above average communication skills, safety oriented with no prior safety violations, demonstrate good housekeeping rules and procedures, exhibit diplomacy with management, and peers, ability to work extended hours as needed to fulfill orders on a daily basis, train additional personnel as needed, assist in other areas of the plant as needed.
Specific Qualifications Include:
- Warehouse Experience
- SAP/Accellos Knowledge
- Experienced Fork Lift Operator
- Able to lift 50lbs, frequently
Rough Country is a Drug Free Workplace
Rough Country LLC values and appreciates hard work and professional dedication and rewards their team with a compensation package that includes benefits. New employees are eligible for and provided a competitive pay package, training, and advancement opportunities. Some of the benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k), paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Rough Country LLC, located in Dyersburg, TN, is a customer-focused provider of suspension systems at market-leading prices to the off-road SUV and truck market. Rough Country suspension systems raise the ride height of vehicles to enable steeper approach, higher ground clearance, accommodate larger wheels and tires, and create a more aggressive appearance for the vehicle.