|Title:||Powder Coating Technician|
Job Title: Powder Coating Technician
Job Type: Operations
Location: Dyersburg, TN
Powder coating duties may include loading or unloading the powder-coat line with the thought to increase productivity, Quality checks, forklift operation, packaging and the operation of powder-coating equipment may also be included. Some lifting is required. Quality and Safety are the most important factors and must be upheld. You may also set up, operate, or tend machines to coat or paint any of a wide variety of products based on operational needs. Rough Country is a customer service driven industry and opportunities to move up are always present through internal promotion.
- Load and unload paint line
- Forklift Operation
- Perform inventory controls and keep quality standards high.
- Keep a clean and safe working environment and optimize space utilization.
- Complete diary logs into inventory
- Report any discrepancies
- Communicate and cooperate with supervisors and coworkers
- Operate and maintain preventively warehouse vehicles and equipment
- Follow quality service and safety standards and comply with procedures, rules and regulations
- Previous Employment
- Proficiency in Excel, Outlook, and Data Entry
- Familiarity with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Ability to lift heavy objects
- Current forklift licence
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED
Rough Country is a Drug Free Workplace
Rough Country LLC, located in Dyersburg, TN, is a customer-focused provider of suspension systems at market-leading prices to the off-road SUV and truck market. Rough Country suspension systems raise the ride height of vehicles to enable steeper approach, higher ground clearance, accommodate larger wheels and tires, and create a more aggressive appearance for the vehicle.