|Title:||E-Commerce Marketplace Specialist|
E-commerce Marketplace Specialist
Rough Country is currently seeking an E-commerce Marketplace Specialist that will be responsible for maintaining and continuously improving the company’s presence on Amazon, Ebay, and other 3rd party e-commerce marketplaces.
Location of position is flexible. Onsite at Rough Country's Dyersburg, TN headquarters is preferred, but remote employment will be considered if requested.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Maintain the company’s e-commerce marketplace business plan.
- Continuously improve the company’s position in the online marketplace, driving sales strategy and execution and increasing profitability by using SEO and online marketplace best practices
- Oversee and own all e-commerce marketplace operations including the listing of all current and future products including * SKU and UPC management with Brand Registry
- Oversee and run promotions, marketing activities, and event coordination, such as Amazon Deal of the Day, Prime Day, Black Friday, etc.
- Manage e-commerce partners including site design, site maintenance and service level agreements, online advertising campaigns, and reputation management
- Provide analytic reports and metrics of online sales and ROI to management
- Keep up to date with current online product development trends and new software trends; monitor campaigns to ensure best practices are being followed
- Identify, recommend, and implement new ecommerce functionality and solutions
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 2+ years of experience in e-commerce, that has experience across a variety of functions including sales, sales team development / management, internet marketing, and e-commerce management
- Strong practical knowledge of e-commerce, interactive advertising, and key online technologies
- Knowledge of Amazon’s selling practices and guidelines and experience working with Amazon
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-motivated with ability to work towards data-driven results
- Ability to work across functions and groups in a fast paced, changing environment
- Ability to work with data sets using Microsoft Excel and other software tools
- Experience with Channel Advisor or ACES/PIES is a plus
Compensation & Benefits:
- Full-Time position offering competitive salary and annual bonus based on experience and performance.
Rough Country LLC is a drug free workplace.
Rough Country LLC values and appreciates hard work and professional dedication and rewards their team with a compensation package that includes benefits. New employees are eligible for and provided a competitive pay package, training, and advancement opportunities. Some of the benefits include medical and dental coverage, 401(k), paid holidays, and paid vacation.
Rough Country LLC, located in Dyersburg, TN, is a customer-focused provider of suspension systems at market-leading prices to the off-road SUV and truck market. Rough Country suspension systems raise the ride height of vehicles to enable steeper approach, higher ground clearance, accommodate larger wheels and tires, and create a more aggressive appearance for the vehicle.