|Title:||Customer Service and Sales Team|
Job Type: Full Time
Location: Dyersburg, TN
As a Rough Country Sales Representative, you will assist us in meeting our goal of providing high-quality products and services to our customer base in a manner that achieves maximum customer satisfaction. Your specific duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Sales and Technical Support/Trouble Shooting
- Excellent Customer Service
- Handling and Resolving Customer Issues
- Exercising Sound and Ethical Business Practices
As a Sales Representative, you must be a self-motivated, high energy, and dependable individual with a strong work ethic. You must also be able to work effectively as part of a team. It is also important that you have excellent communication, computer, and interpersonal skills. As a Rough Country employee, you must have a strong focus on customer service.
- High School Graduate with post-H.S. education a plus
- Bilingual - Fluent in Spanish
- Professional Phone and Typing Skills
- High Aptitude and Ability to Learn Quickly
- Customer Focus with Excellent Follow Through
- Able to Work Flexible Hours
- Ability to Develop Relationships, Bonds, and Rapport
- Sales or Automotive Experience is Preferred
Rough Country LLC is a drug-free workplace.
Rough Country LLC values and appreciates hard work and professional dedication and rewards their team with a compensation package that includes benefits. New employees are eligible for and provided a competitive pay package, training, and advancement opportunities. Some of the benefits include medical and dental coverage, 401(k), paid holidays and paid vacation.
Rough Country LLC, located in Dyersburg, TN, is a customer-focused provider of suspension systems at market-leading prices to the off-road SUV and truck market. Rough Country suspension systems raise the ride height of vehicles to enable a steeper approach, higher ground clearance, accommodate larger wheels and tires, and create a more aggressive appearance for the vehicle.