|Title:||Manufacturing Tech II|
Job Title: Manufacturing Tech II - 2nd Shift
Job Type: Operations
Location: Dyersburg, TN
The Manufacturing Tech II will primarily be responsible for setup and operation of CNC press brake, laser cutting, and robotic welding equipment, duties will including but are not limited to the following:
- Loading, unloading, and packing material for the CNC equipment
- Inspect incoming materials to ensure conformity to specifications
- Measure and Inspect conformity of parts to prints
- Work efficiently to meet daily department performance goals
- Self starter – ability to work with minimal supervision, above-average attendance, ability to perform basic skills (reading, writing, math), above-average communication skills, safety-oriented with no prior safety violations, demonstrate good housekeeping rules and procedures, exhibit diplomacy with management, and peers, ability to work extended hours as needed to fulfill orders on a daily basis, train additional personnel as needed, assist in other areas of the plant as needed.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Ability to accurately use measuring instruments (calipers, square, micrometer, etc..)
- Ability to use hand and power tools (wrenches, screwdrivers,etc..)
- Ability to lift 50lbs frequently
- CNC equipment operation and manual welding experience preferred
- Must have a valid Drivers License, High School Diploma, or GED
Rough Country is a Drug-Free Workplace
Rough Country LLC values and appreciates hard work and professional dedication and rewards their team with a compensation package that includes benefits. New employees are eligible for and provided a competitive pay package, training, and advancement opportunities. Some of the benefits include medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401(k), paid holidays and paid vacation.
Rough Country LLC, located in Dyersburg, TN, is a customer-focused provider of suspension systems at market-leading prices to the off-road SUV and truck market. Rough Country suspension systems raise the ride height of vehicles to enable a steeper approach, higher ground clearance, accommodate larger wheels and tires, and create a more aggressive appearance for the vehicle.